Why Mold Damage Calls for Expert Intervention in Midtown Memphis
SERVPRO Offers Skilled Mold Damage Remediation in Midtown Memphis
Mold infestation can be a significant problem in any business or home in Farmington with plumbing issues, failed attempts at water removals, or a leaking roof from storms. Once you suspect black mold or mildew developing within any area of your property, you must get in touch with mold remediation professionals to begin assessment and cleanup. With SERVPRO in your corner, we get in fast to determine the problem so that we can restore your property “Like it never even happened.”
Why is hiring professionals best when handling mold damage in Midtown Memphis. There are many reasons, with one central point being that DIY methods alone will not work or worsen the problem. Things to keep in mind when wondering whether or not to call in the pros for mold problems:
- Mold is everywhere, and it only takes moisture, the right temperature, and an organic food source to thrive and colonize.
- Mold remediation is a must because it can damage your belongings, building materials, and structural elements.
- Mold can cause health effects, which means you need a company trained to handle it with care and precision using best practices for mold cleanup
We want our area customers to know that any company offering total mold removal should be avoided. Microscopic mold spores are everywhere, and there are also countless types of mold. While you can get surfaces clean and remove colonies, it is impossible to rid any environment of mold completely. It would be wise if you had a team like us in your corner that understands the best and safest ways to restore relative humidity, address the root cause of the mold infestation, and ensure all surfaces and contents get the Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned seal of approval.
Proven Processes to the Rescue
With each call we get for a homeowner or business owner that suspects mold growth; we bring a full arsenal of advanced instruments, EPA-registered antimicrobials, cleaning agents, and proven procedures. We work to determine and monitor moisture levels throughout the air, surfaces, and each sub-surface. Based on our findings, we work on a mold remediation plan that involves drying and careful extrication of moisture and mold contamination. There are some standard steps we follow for all mold cleanup projects:
- We complete a comprehensive assessment of mold infiltration, contain spores, and inhibit them from growing in uncontaminated areas of your Midtown Memphis property.
- Humidity control helps us battle the root cause to halt mold growth. This may involve using water extraction tools with drying and dehumidification equipment.
- We then work to apply disinfectants and antimicrobials to thwart future mold growth and eliminate any chance of musty odors lingering.